Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blessings in Disguise

Its funny how things that seem bad at the time are actually blessings in disguise. I have had some things happen to me recently, mostly things in my daycare business. I won't go into detail, but lets just say that it has helped me to become a MUCH BETTER daycare provider. I did nothing wrong, but was wrongly accused of some things that really upset me. Long story short, the woman was completely crazy, but it did make me appreciate my other parents that much more and to really step back and see what I could improve upon in my business. Bottom line... I really do love these kids I keep and have found that I do really enjoy my job much more so than I had orignally thought. I guess I just didn't appreciate what I had until now. I am blessed to have three full time kids and one part timer all with wonderful parents who respect and appreciate me for taking care of their kids. Who could ask for more??

No comments: