Friday, June 26, 2009

Build A Bear Fun

Maia's Daisy Troop went to Chuck E Cheese and Build a Bear last weekend. It was how they chose to spend their cookie sale profits. Well, at least some of it. The rest will remain in the account for next year. Here are some photos from the day.

picking outfits for the dog and bunny. I really really wish I had been the inventor of this store! The stinking underwear for the bunny cost me $3.50!! He's laughing all the way to the bank!!!

Doing the dance they do when you put the heart in the animal.

Maia giving her bunny a good scrub down and brushing.
Three girls with their creations.

Chuck-E-Cheese with funny mouse mouth cups. These cracked me up!

Boy, we had fun but I am soooooo glad we don't have one of these in town or we would be broke!

Maia eating her dippin dots. She loves these! Again, I am soooo glad we don't have this place in our hometown!

No comments: