Sunday, June 22, 2008

51 Things About Me...

So, I get these emails all the time, and Karen, I liked how you posted yours on your blog, so I thought I would do the same thing. Here goes...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Depends on what it is on. I kinda do like the pungent flavor a little
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO NO NO.
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Usually just get a coke, but want to try the cherry lime-aides sometimes.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I have white coat syndrome, but I don't usually feel like I am nervous
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Good the first time but not when you get indigestion from them. Only like Pork hot dogs, no beef for me!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Humm, not sure. My hubby likes "A Christmas Story" and I am forced to watch it repeadetly every year. I like the claymation cartoons.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coke, from a fountain. I am trying hard to change this bad bad habit.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't really have one. I suppose my wedding set.
11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking, but i rarely have time to work on it these days.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Depends on who you ask.
13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? can't follow thru on things. Maybe i do have ADD. I am also VERY messy around the house. Would love to become a neat freak.
14. What's your middle name? Dianne
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish i could start feeling better and stop being sick all the time. I wish i had energy to clean my house top to bottom. I am hungry.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, juice, and trying to add water to that.
18. Current worry? my health
19. Current hate right now? My messy house.
20. Favorite place to be? at the beach, any beach.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? at home watching the kids trying to stay awake for the ball drop. THey didn't make it.
22. Where would you like to go? Ireland
23. Name three people who will complete this? Not sure
24. Do you own slippers? Several pair.
26. What year would you go back in time to? 2000
27. Can you whistle? Sometimes
28. Favorite color? Green
29. Would you be a pirate? Nope
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't have a shower (yeah, it DOES suck)
33. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Maia acting silly today at the pool.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? Banged up head after a church bus accident when I was 10. I had knots and bruises and cuts all over my face and head.
37. Do you love where you live? Yeah, I just wish i had time and money to really revamp my old 1920's house to the way i envision it to be.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
39. Who is your loudest friend? Adrienne
40. How many dogs do you have? No dogs, but want a small dog someday.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't know.
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Chick Lit. Don't have a particular title, though I did really really like "If Only it were True" by Marc Levy. (the movie Just like Heaven was based on this)
43. What is your favorite candy? Kit Kats
44. Favorite Sports Team? Don't really have one. Not a big sports fan.
45. What is your favorite meal? Mom's crunchy chicken and mac and cheese.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping. I have been soooo sick!
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Hope I feel better today.
48. Any odd habits? Probably too many to list.
50. Favorite Kitchen applicance: What's a kitchen?
51. If you could live anyplace where would it be? Probably right where I am or in one of the Carolina's.

No comments: