Monday, June 30, 2008

Photobooks and such

So, I have found a new way to scrapbook. I know, it is not new technology or anything, but I have never made a digital scrapbook... until this past weekend. I used Photoworks.com to create a book of Harrison's Kindergarten year in school. It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Much less than developing all the photos and taking the time to put it in a paper scrapbook, though I still enjoy the sense of peace that comes over me when I am in my scrapbook high. It is just such a pain to pull it all out and I can rarely find the time when I can be alone without the kids wanting to "help". I knocked this out in a few hours and it is now being printed and on its way to me. Pretty cool. Harrison was so happy when he saw it. Here's the link. Feel free to take a look and let me know what you think!

http://www.photoworks.com/photo-sharing/shareSigninBook.jsp?shareCode=A242E32C5CB&cp=ems_shr_alb_emb&cb=PW

No comments: