Monday, July 21, 2008

What a Way to Start the Morning...

Monday morning, I woke up to find this...





Needless to say, I called the cops. They filed a report. They informed me that they had already had four calls that morning, same damage, nothing stolen. Looks like someone had a little fun at other's expense Sunday night. Why are people so mean?? Do they not realize (i guess they just don't care) that it is a huge inconvience to have to deal with this kind of thing, not to mention the money involved. Thank god I have a low $100 deductible for this kind of damage. Did I mention that last week someone broke into my car and stole a bunch of my favorite CD's?? In the five years we have lived here, I have had this happen to my car five different times. Anything from items stolen out to the side mirror being knocked off, to nails and other items in tires. A hazard of street parking to say the least. Just kinda sucks. Not a way to start a Monday morning, that's for sure!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ugh. That sucks! Why are people so mean? I am so sorry that happened. glad your deductible is low.