Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Day in My Life

Today, after a nice sleep-in, I managed to knock out some housework. Still nowhere near where it needs to be, but I managed to get several loads of clothes washed, and dried and even put away, rather than left to sit in a basket for several days/weeks. I also sorted some clothes that need to be sold at consignment, or just given to Goodwill. My bedroom is MUCH IMPROVED from what it was. I won't even scare you with a before and after shot. After that the family went to grab a late lunch/early dinner and then to the nursing home to see Chris's grandmother. Depressing. I managed to do a little Christmas shopping (very very very little), and then put the kids to bed. I am REALLY not into posting tonight so I will spare you the boring mundane details of my life. I am still trying to figure out what "idea" Chris would like me to post about. Maybe the idea of a windfall of cash falling into my lap??? Nighty Night for now...

No comments: