In celebration of my new phone, I thought I would compile a list of things that make me happy today. Hold onto your hats people, this is going to be life changing!
1. Having a phone that will dial a "5" AND gets good reception. YES! You CAN hear me now!!
2. Good music on the radio
3. A bright sun shiny day like today
4. Not having to repeat myself 100 times to get the kids/hubby to do something.
5. Watching Maia play with her baby doll. Too cute. Lets just say, the mommy neglect we tend to subject on ourselves as mothers starts very young. I have already witnessed it in Maia.
7. Being told "I love you Momma" by my kids.
8. Ice cream
10. Good Friends
11. The first time you climb into bed that has just had clean sheets put on it.
12. A good book.
13. A positive balance in the checking account
14. Finding or receiving unexpected money
15. Taking photos of my kids
16. Doing something creative
17. BEING ALIVE
18. Family that cares
19. the smell of baking bread
20. Chocolate Chip Cookies, fresh made of course.
There ya go folks. A disguistingly positive post from ME! Have a good day. More on Maia's doll tomorrow.